Bachelor of Business Administration
The purpose of this programme is to provide a quality undergraduate degree in management and administration to add to the management administration skills-base required within the business industry for students interested in a career in management administration. The qualification focuses on general management and administration to prepare students for a cross-section of industries. Graduates will be well-positioned to add value to the organisation that employs them and to pursue further studies in this field.
Bachelor of Business Administration* qualification to be conferred by The Independent Institute of Education (IIE).
Course Duration: 3 years
*Accreditation and Registration: HEQC accredited, DHET registered, SAQA registration number 90759
Part-time and full-time tuition support available.
General Managers, Business Administrators, Strategic Managers, Middle Managers, First-line Managers
- Digital Citizenship
- Management Administration 1A
- Marketing Management 1A
- Business Accounting 1A
- Human Resource Management 1A
- Management Administration 1B
- Marketing Management 1B
- Human Resource Management 1B
- Business Accounting 1B
- Principles of Macroeconomics 2A
- Principles of Microeconomics 2B
- Project Management
- Management Administration 2A
- Marketing Management 2A
- Human Resource Management 2A
- Management Information Systems
- Management Administration 2B
- Marketing Management 2B
- Human Resource Management 2B
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Business Operations A
- Management Administration 3A
- Management Administration 3B
- Strategic Business Operations B
- Business Administration Project
- Research Methodology and Practice
National Senior Certificate with admission to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Mature exemption to Bachelor’s degree:
Candidates having attained the age of 23 before or during the first year of registration with a senior certificate or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in at least four higher or standard grade subjects, at least three of which shall have been passed simultaneously and one of which shall be a recognised higher grade subject, may apply for admission.
Candidates having attained the age of 45 before or during the first year of registration may apply to The IIE Registrar for admission.